Miracle League Players
One of our AWESOME Buddy Volunteers, Vance Bohman, is hosting a SKILLS CAMP for Miracle League Players just before the Home Run Derby, from 5-6PM. Both the Home Run Derby and the Skills Camp are FREE to all Miracle League Players, but you must REGISTER in advance below. Please be sure to check the SKILLS CAMP box if you plan to attend!
Sponsor a Player
Support Miracle League Las Vegas by sponsoring one of our players in the Home Run Derby. Commit a fixed amount, or $X per home run. Please click to go to the Player Sponsorship page.
Our 2019 Home Run Derby is Presented BY…
A HUGE THANK-YOU to our 2019 Presenting Sponsor, Ernst and Young, LLP, and EY’s Suzanne Bohman, who has just accepted a position on the Miracle League of Las Vegas Board of Directors.
We’re expecting a big crowd on August 20th with VGK blueliner, Nick Holden, joining us for this year’s Derby! Past celebrities appearing at the event include former MLB players Jose Canseco, Aaron Rowand, Shane “the Flyin’ Hawaiian” Victorino, and Curt Ford, current Mets pitcher Paul Sewald, Las Vegas Now! co-host Kendall Tenney, and Dave Hall of Fox 5 News.
Home Run Derby Presenting Sponsorship Cost/Benefits:
Presenting Sponsorship: $2,500
- Presenting Sponsor “Welcome” banner at Ball park entrance for the event
- Sponsor listed prominently on centerfield Home Run Derby Banner for 1 year (below scoreboard)
- Sponsor listed on Miracle League website for 1 year, and on other media used to promote the Home Run Derby prior to the event
- Sponsor listed on all event collateral, including the cover of the Derby Program w/logo
- Additional Derby Program content can be added if desired
- Sponsor presents prizes for Division Winners (optional)
- Thank-you interview on-mike during Derby, or Throw-out Ceremonial 1st Pitch on one of the Fall Season Game Days (Saturdays, Sept. 29th thru Nov. 17th, 2018)
- Meet & Greet w/Professional & Celebrity Division Players – TBD
- Booth at Event – Display merchandise and/or marketing materials (optional)
- THANK YOU blast on Miracle League social channels before and after the event (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, SnapChat)
- Sole Sponsorship recognition – additional sponsorships will not be sold
Please contact Roxanne Loyed, Executive Director, at 702.623.9990 or email at [email protected] for more information.