Miracle League of Las Vegas offers individuals, businesses and groups a major advertising, marketing and civic opportunity. In addition to the tremendous tangible and intangible entitlements that are available, your sponsorship will help pave a path of excitement for our players and their families.
Be Part of a Miracle
The Miracle League of Las Vegas is one of the most rewarding sports leagues in the country! Our organization offers special-needs players the opportunity to play America’s favorite past time, baseball, in a safe and nurturing environment. Miracle League fosters a sense of pride, accomplishment, and inclusion, builds self-esteem and gives our “differently-abled” athletes the chance to “step out of their box” and try to succeed at something new.
It’s easy to sign-up! You may sponsor us or make a donation ONLINE with a credit card.
You may also mail a check to: Miracle League of Las Vegas, 101 South Rancho Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
Outfield Fence Banner: $1000 donation
Proudly display your support for the players and fans! Purchase a banner with your company name and logo. Each banner is 3′ X 8′ and will be displayed during all games for the spring and fall season.
Team Sponsorship: $750 donation
This is your chance to be the proud sponsor of a very special Miracle League baseball team! Your donation covers the cost of your team player jerseys, caps, equipment and insurance.
Ballpark Entrance Sidewalk Pavers: $100 – $500 donation
What a beautiful way to pay tribute to those you love! Purchase a paver for dedication to or in memory of a person or group.
$100.00 – 4 x 8 paver engraved
$250.00 – 8 x 8 engraved
$500.00 – 12 x 12 engraved
Cash Gifts: Any amount is appreciated
Help build a lasting legacy! Your contribution will ensure the future of Miracle League of Las Vegas and leave a lasting legacy for years to come. Your tax-deductible gift can be a one time, monthly, or annual pledge.
Home Run Derby MVP Presenting Sponsorship: $5,000
Our Home Run Derby is getting bigger every year, with MLB player appearances by Shane Victorino, Jose Canseco, Aaron Rowand, and many others, and featuring local celebrity batters such as Fox 5’s Dave Hall and Las Vegas NOW’s Kendall Tenney. Presenting Sponsor benefits:
- Significant branding on “Welcome” banner at Ball Park entrance
- Sponsor listed prominently on centerfield Home Run Derby Banner for 1 year (scoreboard)
- Sponsor listed on Miracle League Website for 1 year, and on other media used to promote the Home Run Derby prior to the event
- Sponsor listed on all event collateral, including the cover of the Derby Program w/logo (additional Derby Program content can be added if desired)
- Sponsor presents prizes for OPEN Division Winners (optional)
- Thank-you interview on-mic during Derby, or Throw-out Ceremonial 1st Pitch on one of the remaining Spring Season Game Days
- Meet & Greet w/Professional & Celebrity Division Players (9AM-12PM)
- Booth at Event (optional)
- THANK YOU blast on Miracle League social channels before and after the event (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat)
“Thanks for Giving” Golf Tournament Title Sponsor: $10,000 donation
Prominent brand positioning with 144 business leaders, celebrities and other Friends of Miracle League at our annual fundraiser at Bear’s Best Las Vegas. Your Company Name/Logo is featured in our event marquee: “Miracle League’s “Thanks for Giving” Golf Tournament presented by YOUR COMPANY”. Also includes:
- One Foursome in the Tournament
- Additional extensive logo visibility at the event: logo on golf pairing sheet, sponsor recognition board and an opportunity to present your promotional item inside golfer gift bags
- Several months of visibility on all pre-event promotional materials including: press release, any donated ad space, logo w/link on event website, and logo inclusion on all golf related emails/social posts across (5) different social media channels
- Sponsor listed on Miracle League Website under Major Donors
- Reserved VIP seating at Awards Luncheon
- Reserved VIP seating at Annual Celebration Banquet
If you need more information about sponsorships or making a donation please contact Roxanne Loyed, Executive Director, at